By far, the most exciting moment of 2016 was watching Leicester City players when they realized they had won the Barclay’s Premier League…at 5000:1 odds.
1. Leicester City winning the Barclay’s Premier League
2. Finishing writing my dissertation
3. Nutella crepes at Goody’s Mountain Creperie in Winter Park, Colo.
4. Sunsets over the Rocky Mountains
5. Daily crow and squirrel dining in our front yard
6. Discovering Old Chicago (and then having one open in our neighborhood)
7. The movie The Edge of Seventeen
8. The book The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild
9. Life in Denver
10. The seraque running around on the beach in Cancun